According to Canada’s visa policy, the citizens of the Bahamas are among the many nationalities that are not required to get a visa when visiting Canada for tourism purposes. As a Bahamian, you qualify for a CANADA VISA FROM BAHAMAS, which means that you can obtain your travel document online. With the help of iVisa, you can get it in just 30 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
WHAT IS A CANADA ETA?
It’s an electronic document. Also, it is an essential requirement for visa-exempt nationals who will arrive in Canada by plane.
What documents are necessary to apply?
The first thing you have to do before starting the online application process is to ensure that you are ready to provide iVisa with everything necessary. Lucky for you, the list is not very long. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Canada ETA you must have a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – please make sure you provide a valid email because your ETA will be sent via e-mail in PDF format. We recommend that you have a copy of this ETA, just in case.
- Means of payment – we give you different options like credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
What prices and procedure times does ivisa offer?
You must opt for a processing time for your application, an action which establishes how much your Canada ETA is going to cost. You are presented with 3 alternatives:
- Standard processing – it is a slow process so you will have your CANADA VISA FROM BARBADOS in your email in 24 hours and you must pay USD $61.49.
- Rush processing – this process is a little faster because your ETA will be finished in 4 hours paying a total of USD $100.49.
- Super Rush processing –in case you need to acquire your visa quickly, this is the best option for you because your ETA will be done in 30 minutes. All you have to pay is USD $143.49.
How’s the application form for the citizens of the Bahamas?
Now that you know what is needed for the online process, we would like to talk about the formulary as well so that you know what to expect. But first, you should know that if you need help at any time, you can contact our operators. The service can be reached via online chat or phone 24/7 and is entirely free.
These are the three steps:
- The first one wants you to give your personal information, passport info, and travel details.
- The second step consists of payment and revision.
- While the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application.
As soon as you are done with all the steps, you can click the submit button, and we will handle it from there.
HOW LONG IS THE CANADA ETA VALID FOR?
The Canada ETA has a validation for 5 years after issued or until passport expires. This means that you can travel to Canada within this period.
How many entries am I allowed? How long can I stay in the country of Canada?
You are granted a Multiple Entry and you can be there for 180 days Per Entry.
Do I have to apply for my kids?
Yes! Every visitor who wants to travel to Canada must request an ETA.
What does an ETA look like?
Here’s an example
Do you need to solve more doubts?
To read more info about the topic, you can click here. Also, you can contact our agents, anytime, any day!