Adventure seekers and travelers flock to Jaisalmer to experience the adrenaline rush of a camel safari along an extended stretch of golden sand dunes. The desert stretch, which borders Rajasthan’s Golden City, boosts Jaisalmer tourism annually and draws a large number of tourists. People come to the city for more than just the Jaisalmer Fort; they also come for the bumpy camel rides across the desert. Jaisalmer’s exciting desert activities and a little bit of history that can be seen in its ancient structures are the real reason that the city sees an increase in tourism year after year. Here is a comprehensive checklist for experiencing ecstasy in the desert before embarking on camel safari adventures in Jaisalmer. So, let’s take a look at it: Jaisalmer has a lot of desert safari tour companies, so you can easily find the best and most dependable one for you. camel safari jaisalmer
Consider the experiences of previous travellers who booked and thoroughly enjoyed their safari in order to determine the company’s reliability. Some of you may have settled on Real Desert Man Safari Jaisalmer as the best and most dependable option in the city after extensive research. They are always keeping an eye out for the Jaisalmer-based trusted desert safari service provider list. You can easily be certain of having an exciting time in the city as they traverse the unusual desert tracks in golden sand dunes on a camel or jeep safari. Simply browse the incredible desert safari packages offered by Real Desert Man Safari in Jaisalmer, choose one, and you’re done with your camel safari Jaisalmer reservations. It’s fun and easy, right?
Tips for a fun camel safari through the golden sand dunes:
- Choose your preferred method of riding a camel. This simply indicates that Sam Sand Dunes and Khuri Sand Dunes are highly recommended for you if you are willing to travel on crowded desert trails. However, there is no better way to go on a desert safari trip than with Real Desert Man Safari Jaisalmer if you want to get off the beaten path.
- Take into consideration the desert safari package’s inclusions and exclusions. Check the duration of your desert safari, other things to do, dinner, and camping facilities or more, among other important details.
- If you don’t have a lot of money and are willing to take a trip to Jaisalmer, only go during the summer or the monsoon season. Otherwise, it’s best to go on vacation in Jaisalmer during the winter, when the weather is pleasant and you can go on thrilling desert safaris.
- On a camel trail, protect yourself from the sun’s harsh rays by wearing sunscreen, sunglasses, or a hat. Also, bring some warm clothes with you on your desert excursion because it will get cold at night and you will definitely need them in your Jaisalmer camps.
- Conduct a thorough evaluation of the camping site’s facilities and quality. Is the food prepared at the campsite nutritious? Do they care about how clean you are? Are the camps well-kept and well-equipped? If all of these boxes are checked, you should go there. All of these are guaranteed when you book Jaisalmer Camp through Real Desert Man Safari Jaisalmer.
- Avoid missing the track! Make sure you go on a desert safari tour in Jaisalmer with your squad or group. Otherwise, you might be missed on the track.
- Enjoy your time away by taking pictures. Additionally, take some quality time while taking in the breathtaking views of the golden sand dunes as the sun sets.
- Plan your trip to Jaisalmer and enjoy your vacation now that you’ve completed the essential checklist for the Jaisalmer desert safari. Your camel safari will undoubtedly go off without a hitch thanks to the tips listed above. Therefore, pack quickly and visit Thar!