IDBI net banking service is a 24 hour banking service, which provides a very safe interface to all the customers. With the fast paced digitization and technological improvement, digital banking or the internet banking has become a very essential part of our daily life. And internet banking has a very special significance in the lives of the customers because it provides multiple benefits to them. Such as 24 hours online banking services, it can be used anywhere and anytime, it has the convenience of using, and it can be used for almost all the services.
Along with that, IDBI net banking also provides all the banking transactions performed very easily just sitting at home. such as getting the account information, or getting the demat account information, generating any kind of online instructions, or making any requests, paying the bills, or other third party or merchants payments, sitting at your home or office anytime and anywhere. This features online banking has become the new address for all the people these days for a bank.
It is considered to be one of the most secure and safe places for online transactions and net banking services. Basically, it provides complete privacy protection to all its customers. We all know that these types of services require a lot of the safety and security of the public information stored on the network. Therefore, this platform is considered to be the safest and most secure for all. It is being built with the highest nature and complete privacy security protection technique. This technology provides a completely secure environment to all customers. It generally used 128 bit encryption or S.S.L., which is secured sockets layers.
Along with the same, IDBI net banking also is certified by VeriSign. It is a 128-bit that basically ensures the world class and top most security for the internet and also the e-commerce transactions.
Features of IDBI net banking:
Here are some major features of IDBI net banking, which make this platform even more wonderful and trustworthy. Have a look at the same.
- It helps in providing the account information to the customers
- You can get to know the account balance
- You can also enquire about the account status and similar services
- You can also track the transactions and histories of your bank account
- You can pay loan installments as well as the funds flow details in the account
- Checking statements have become even easier
- You can also check and update the cheque leaves status over the net banking platform.
- IDBI net banking platform helps in checking details of demat account
- Over the net banking platforms of IDBI, a customer can very easily check and see the demat account details. Such as display name, correspondence address, account numbers, and also the bank account numbers, which are associated or linked with the account.
- You can also check and see the holding statements and the list of the demat scrip with the ISIN code, the scrip name, and also the balance of the bank account and the demat account.
- A customer can also check the statement of the transactions and their complete lists for a complete period. Along with all the details of the security as well as the balances.
- Along with the same, a customer can also check the billing statement with all the details for the transactions in the bank account.
- You can also put in online requests and also can do online transactions
- You can put in a request for cheque books
- You can ask for a service for stopping any of the payments
- Also a customer can put in a request for fixed or recurring the deposits either opening or withdrawals.
- A customer can also do mobile or D.T.H. recharge with it.
- I.P.O. applications with the help of A.S.B.A. can also be done.
- Multiple online payment related services are also there, which can be used over the IDBI net banking platform
- Internet banking of the IDBI bank offers a very great and safe platform for the payment facility, which is linked with the merchant websites.
- These facilities can also be used with the help of the e-shops as well, which can be used by the direct debit payment gateway of the same.
- Along with the same, the bank also provides an offer to online merchants as well as service providers, which requires online payment gateway services. Such as e-commerce merchants, online share trading portals, A.M.C.s that are selling online mutual funds, and many more.
- The bill payment process has become very easy with IDBI net banking platform
- Basically, the E.B.P.P., which is an electronic bill presentment and payment feature are used. This particular feature allows a customer to pay for their utility bills through the online channels of banks. And this can also be done with the help of internet banking of IDBI bank over the official website.
Ways for applying for IDBI net banking:
Here are the top 3 ways for applying over the internet banking platform of IDBI bank. Have a look at the same.
Way: 1 get in touch with the phone numbers provided on the official websites.
Way: 2 you can also visit to the branch anytime in order to get the assistance on the same.
Way: 3 you can ask for a callback request to get the guidance on the internet banking process of IDBI at your doorstep.
Offers on the internet banking platform of IDBI
There are so many different and wonderful offers also available on the IDBI net banking platform. Such as credit card offers, prepaid card offers, and also debit card offers.
For more blogs: Dailybely
Here are some major services provided by the IDBI net banking:
- Phone banking
- Mobile banking
- Internet banking
- Account system
- Positive pay systems
- Online N.A.C.H mandate cancellation
- Current account
- Salary account
- Saving accounts, etc.