Are you looking for a job but don’t know where to look for it? Well, this post will do the needful for you. Looking for the right job can be challenging, but a well-prepared job seeker is likely to find the process of job hunting easier. A job seeker should search for three main employer characteristics: reputation, professional growth, and work balance in an employment relationship.
These are the essential factors for candidates in job interviews. You may examine a possible employer’s website, read articles about the firm, and prepare a list of questions before each interview to see how they rank on these three criteria.
In this regard, the TSD group has excellent job opportunities to kick-start your career. They have new work-from-home openings that offer flexibility, and the applicants should be willing to work on a flexible schedule.
Their work is exciting, and they ensure to make it fun for their employees by providing them with proper training and fast-track advancement opportunities.
Virtual Order Taking Specialist – Restaurant
TSD Group is a thriving community of experts who can teach all the necessary skills, and hence, here are five Jobs at TSD Global that you can apply for right now. However, nowadays, they have urgent openings for the position of a virtual order-taking specialist. They determine the working schedule during the interview on a case-by-case basis.
This job position is fun and exciting, and once you get the hang of it, you’ll enjoy this job profile. In a virtual call center setup, you will take inbound carryout order calls for some of the top restaurants in the U.S. and from the convenience of one’s home.
They also offer a reimbursement campaign for some qualified purchases and costs associated with internet service changes. Plus, a monthly stipend was also given related to internet services and other utilities.
They are offering the following facilities:
- Many scheduling options are available for people searching for non-demanding full or part-time work.
- Completely virtual training.
- There are opportunities for rapid promotion into virtual leadership, training, quality, and workforce management roles!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance after only 90 days of full-time employment.
- Up to $50 in equipment reimbursement and a monthly internet allowance of up to $22 for those who qualify.
BPO Call Center Representative
This is the job profile of collection agents and outbound sales. Candidates need to provide customer service and sales support to some of the renowned broadcasting American companies in the United States. You are only required to meet the predetermined sales and customer satisfaction target, and there is no need for cold-calling.
- Skills / Qualifications:
- Candidates should have a minimum of 6 months of BPO experience in collections or sales.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Fresh Graduates and high school graduates can apply
- Candidates must be willing to work in Taguig City, McKinley Hill
Virtual Call Center Representative
TSD Global has opened several positions for Work from Home-based Call Center Representatives. In addition, you can offer subscriptions and trials to existing customers, all from the convenience of your home.
- Candidates must be Texas, Indiana, or Tennessee residents and should pass a standard background check.
- They must complete the video interview, and the candidates will receive the link if they are selected.
- Candidates get a secure and private workspace at home that is free from distractions.
- Job seekers must possess professional vocabulary, communication, and good computer skills, including written and oral.
- Must possess outstanding schedule attendance and adherence.
- Candidates with work-from-home call center experience can be a plus point.
Call Center Customer Service Representative
TSD Global is now seeking on-site Customer Service Representatives for their Call Center. Hence, this is the best opportunity for you to start applying with one of the nation’s most well-known call center companies. They have highly sought-after dayshift opportunities beginning at $14.50 per hour plus commissions are also available.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming calls and talk with clients about their businesses to market a range of products and services in order to fulfill the customer’s needs by creating rapport, fulfilling their needs, and suggesting a complete package.
- Solve the queries of the customers or clients about goods, services, billing, claims, and equipment.
- Provide a significant sales and customer service experience to your customers.
- In a fast-paced contact center environment, meet sales quotas and service goals.
- Maintain a working understanding of all firm goods, services, and promotions continuously.
Customer Service Sales Representative
TSD Global is now seeking on-site Customer Service Representatives for their Call Center. So, hurry and get your foot in the door with one of the country’s most reputable Global Call Center firms. We also offer several prospects for promotion into leadership, training, quality assurance, and administrative positions.
- Skills Required:
- Candidates must report to work on time and work according to schedule. Maintain sign-on deadlines, productivity, quality, and standards.
- Follow management’s specified calling standards and procedures.
- Inbound phone calling ability to communicate with consumers to resolve common product and service issues.
- Up-sell and cross-sell various products, manage and service customer accounts and services, and increase revenue through strategic sales.
So, these are the five jobs at TSD Global where you can also have the work from home opportunities. You can start applying for them if you have the required skills and potential. So, ensure to check them out and kick start your career with the best opportunities available.